Mapol Inc. will be hosting our 8th Annual Private Payer Education and Training Seminars in Toronto/Brampton, Ontario on November 15, 2017. Last Day to Register is Friday November 10, 2017!
This will be an opportunity for you to hear from key stakeholders about new developments being implemented and/or considered for private drug plans. Also, Mapol will be highlighting key trends and issues from 2017.
TORONTO - WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2017 MONTRÉAL - POSTPONED TO 2018
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton Marriott Montreal Airport In-Terminal Hotel
2648 Steeles Avenue East 800 Place Leigh Capreol
Brampton, ON, L6S 6J9 Dorval, QC, H4Y 0A4
(905) 595-5151 (514) 636-6700
Map and Directions
EVENT FEE: $995.00 + HST per person.
Confirmed Stakeholder Speakers Toronto Session Includes:
- Joan Weir, Director, Health and Disability Policy, Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Inc., An Overview of CLHIA Initiatives: PMPRB Reform, CADTH Changes, OHIP+ Transition, and Pharmacogenomics in Private Plans
- Jean Lachaine, PeriPharm Inc., Economic Evaluation of New Medications to Support Private Payers Reimbursement Decisions
- Tim Clarke, BMath FSA FCIA, President, tc Health Consulting, Plan Sponsor Concerns/Issues
- Johnny Ma, President, Mapol Inc., Review of 2017 Trends & Issues
- Atul Goela, B.Sc. Phm., R.Ph, Director, Possibilities & Partnerships – Digital Health Solutions, Sun Life Financial, Digital Health Trends
- Dr. Luc Boileau, M.D., M. Sc. Adm. S., FRCPC, President and CEO and Sylvie Bouchard, BPharm, Diploma in Hospital Pharmacy, MSc, MBA, Director of Medication, INESSS, Ongoing Changes in the Management of Innovation: Perspectives from INESSS
Please contact Sue-Lee Pring (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain the group discount.
*Terms for the Special:
- Group discount deadline Friday October 27, 2017
- All Attendees must be from the same organization
- Payment must be made on one credit card via PayPal
These are closed-door seminars for brand pharmaceutical manufacturers. Given that this event has become very popular, we encourage you to register your spot as soon as possible because seating is limited.